giveBIG San Diego
The San Diego Foundation is sponsoring an innovative way to support the work of San Diego nonprofit organization. On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 they will host giveBIG, an online networking and giving event.
Here’s how it will work:
- From midnight to 11:59 pm on May 6, the general public may make a financial gift to any nonprofit organization that has a published BetterGiving profile. Community Christian Service Agency has a published profile.
- Donors must use a credit card to make a donation.
- Donors will choose their donation amount. The minimum is $25.
- Every dollar donated to CCSA through giveBIG on May 6 will go further because of the incentive pool of $200,000 that has been created by The San Diego Foundation and its sponsors, UA Bank and The Waitt Foundation. We receive a proportion of this pool based on how much money we raise during the event. For example, if CCSA raises 5% of the total amount raised during the event, we will receive 5% of the incentive pool.
- Only the first $1000 of each gift will count toward the incentive pool award.
Go to www.givebigsandiego.org on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. Choose Community Christian Service Agency to receive your donation.
YOU can change the face of hunger in San Diego on May 6. 1 in 4 children go to bed hungry … You can help CCSA make that change. You can also help by sending this to all your Facebook friends!