MAY’S MOST NEEDED ITEMS
- Men’s Underwear (S,M,L)
- Men’s Jeans (30-36)
- Hooded Sweatshirts
- Men’s Tennis Shoes
- Shampoo and Conditioner (Family size)
- Boxes of Cereal
- Can’s of Vienna Sausages
- Mac & Cheese
WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE:
- Plastic & paper grocery bags (for bagging food).
- Hotel/motel soaps and shampoos (for hygiene kits).
- Toothbrushes and razors (cheap at the 99 cent store!).
- White tube socks (medium & large).
- Shoes in any condition
- Clothing: jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts (medium & large), used jeans & pants in sizes 26″-32″ waist.
- Clean towels and blankets.
- Canned goods, especially stew, canned beef, canned fruit, mac ‘n cheese.
- Pop-top fruit cups, vienna sausage, granola bars (for the homeless).
- Bottled water, Capri sun fruit drinks.
- Cereal or oatmeal in family sized boxes.
- Sunscreen, anti-fungal cream, antibiotic ointment, chap-stick and vitamins (for the nurses’ clinic).