CCSA Board President Brad Cannon invited all participating walkers to visit the Clairemont and Pacific Beach locations for a first-hand look at the ongoing dedication and care that has successfully driven both facilities. He also shared that many of CCSA’s volunteers joined the organization after visiting the facilities which led them to be a part of our team’s message and mission — to help all San Diegans in need.
A very special thank you to the local businesses who donated gift certificates which were used in the drawing.
CCSA is continuing to accept donations to help eliminate hunger.
Please LIKE us on Facebook!
CCSA recently partnered with a new Pacific Beach non-profit called “Pacific Beach Street Guardians”. The role of this group of very dedicated people is to create a community where all neighbors work in collaboration, serving each other with their resources, time and God-given talents. The main mission of PBSG is to connect housed and unhoused neighbors in Pacific Beach through community education and employment opportunities. PBSG offers transitional paid employment opportunities for Team Members to earn money and gain experience for future long-term employment. Donations of supplies, such as garbage bags, canvas gloves, work shirts, water bottles are always needed. To learn more this non-profit, please contact Caryn at firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE WORK Caryn!
Expanding our Wings
CCSA has partnered with on-site coordinator at 1050 B St in downtown San Diego where housing is provided for those on fixed incomes. CCSA will be providing food to residents who, due to the lack of transportation, are unable to come to our food pantry. CCSA will be working closely with the on-site coordinator, providing can goods, fresh fruits, vegetables, salads, meats and other items, which can be very costly for many people.
How You Can Help
- Volunteer your time
- Donate food, clothing, hygiene items, or stock
- Read more How you can help
A Special Thank You
- THERAPIE DAY SPA for donating over 200 hygiene bags for our PB center
- Sprouts for weekly food donations, as well as donations from a special food drive, asking customers if they would like like to purchase a food bag to be donated. As of January 4th, CCSA has received $ 13,543.87 in the Sprouts Holiday food drive!
- Thank you to Sempra Energy for their generous donation of $750 towards the Homeless Gift Bag program.